Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Shiraz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00978 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,445,634 ₦ (﷼ 147,760,239) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (34 minutes ago)