Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Shiraz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01070 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,280,116 ₦ (﷼ 119,626,442) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)