Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.196 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 7% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,809,341 ₦ (元39,167) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)