Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.137 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 40% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,483,471 ₦ (元48,565) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (6 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (22 minutes ago)