Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 502 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.059 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 30% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,150,062 ₦ (元38,353) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)