Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.845 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 22% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,281,337 ₦ (元48,700) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)