Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.171 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,883,418 ₦ (元34,768) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)