Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.753 NGN / AED *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 53% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,716,739 ₦ (Dirham 28,672) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,780,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)