Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.402 NGN / AED *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 44% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,933,430 ₦ (Dirham 33,563) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)