Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.842 NGN / AED *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 54% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,889,230 ₦ (Dirham 30,146) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,880,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (40 minutes ago)