Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.591 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,535,374 ₦ (元28,650) in Shantou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)