Cost of living in Shantou, China vs Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.848 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,521,673 ₦ (28,794元) in Shantou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)