Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,271 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.137 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 39% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,607,773 ₦ (元50,996) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,870,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)