Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.871 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,863,823 ₦ (RM20,739) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)