Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.329 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,940,789 ₦ (RM22,745) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,880,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (8 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)