Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 430.103 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,460,975 ₦ (€5,722) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,850,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)