Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 460 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 439.307 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,125,581 ₦ (€4,838) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)