Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.597 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 760,221 ₦ (55,912₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)