Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.760 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,560,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 716,140 ₦ (52,044₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 3 hours ago)