Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.213 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 31% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,790,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,234,930 ₦ (32,317 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)