Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.130 NGN / MAD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 34% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,470,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 975,279 ₦ (24,924 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)