Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.477 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 36% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,830,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,172,351 ₦ (32,139 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 3 hours ago)