Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.562 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,568,142 ₦ (R$ 15,142) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)