Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.860 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,792,528 ₦ (R$ 18,506) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)