Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.058 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,426,458 ₦ (RM16,770) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)