Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,288 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27577 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,860,009 ₦ (₩10,370,917) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)