Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,127 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27165 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,231,072 ₦ (₩8,213,122) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)