Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,233 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31262 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 77% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,173,394 ₦ (₩10,150,815) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,790,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (31 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 2 hours ago)