Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,189 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30994 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,149,074 ₦ (₩10,160,133) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,810,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)