Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28717 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,214,720 ₦ (₩11,194,536) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (39 minutes ago)