Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.231 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,528,760 ₦ (¥782,602) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)