Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.146 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,133,797 ₦ (¥996,135) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,040,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)