Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.753 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,524,715 ₦ (¥917,083) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)