Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.464 NGN / THB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,939,183 ₦ (169,149 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥345 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,015 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)