Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.019 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,077,547 ₦ (188,546 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,860,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)