Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.628 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,120,656 ₦ (199,534 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,950,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 6,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)