Cost of living in Satna, India vs Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.067 NGN / INR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 8% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,035,863 ₦ (₨401,797) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,890,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 2 hours ago)