Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.456 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 21% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,161,082 ₦ (₨396,080) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,790,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (21 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)