Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.247 NGN / INR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,945,771 ₦ (₨370,829) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 3 hours ago)