Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.493 NGN / INR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 14% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,997,797 ₦ (₨363,680) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)