Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.810 NGN / BDT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,760,229 ₦ (Taka 462,020) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)