Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 404.112 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,875,456 ₦ (€7,115) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,870,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Odessa costs 12₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)