Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 288.283 NGN / CAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 85% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,250,779 ₦ (C$11,276) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)