Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 291.377 NGN / CAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,732,884 ₦ (C$9,379) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,040,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨18,297 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)