Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 235.479 NGN / CAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 19% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,234,183 ₦ (C$9,488) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)