Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 269.822 NGN / CAD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 61% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,506,542 ₦ (C$9,290) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,560,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)