Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 280.586 NGN / CAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 83% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,451,618 ₦ (C$12,301) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,890,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)