Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 238.130 NGN / CAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,803,434 ₦ (C$7,573) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (33 minutes ago)