Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Sari have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01031 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,930,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,626,840 ₦ (﷼ 157,817,283) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Darmstadt costs €1.35 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)