Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Sari have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00970 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,011,925 ₦ (﷼ 104,318,512) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)