Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Sari have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00970 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,427,907 ₦ (﷼ 147,279,109) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 670 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$15 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Venice costs €1,000,000 (43 minutes ago)