Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.250 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 27% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,270,656 ₦ (₨390,966) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)