Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.100 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,121,935 ₦ (₨361,959) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (40 minutes ago)