Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.265 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,436,478 ₦ (руб 272,849) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (17 minutes ago)