Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.823 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,850,896 ₦ (руб 317,833) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)