Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 736 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 228.698 NGN / BAM *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 4% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,634,901 ₦ (7,149KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)