Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 816 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.094 NGN / BAM *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,172,073 ₦ (6,811KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)