Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.341 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,879,467 ₦ (¥861,950) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)