Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.150 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,133,770 ₦ (¥994,870) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (17 minutes ago)