Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.114 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,307,520 ₦ (¥1,061,981) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,820,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)