Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.254 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,964,481 ₦ (¥910,965) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)