Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.229 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,297,846 ₦ (¥1,021,294) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)