Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01803 NGN / STD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,510,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,458,334 ₦ (80,874,189 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)