Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01703 NGN / STD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 4% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,554,284 ₦ (91,264,263 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)