Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 494 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 105.195 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,790,993 ₦ (R$ 17,025) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)