Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.971 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,515,511 ₦ (R$ 22,267) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,050,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)