Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.051 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,941,051 ₦ (R$ 17,799) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)