Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.567 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,956,238 ₦ (R$ 19,452) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)