Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 583 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 109.291 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,678,784 ₦ (R$ 15,361) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)