Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.669 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,118,779 ₦ (R$ 19,497) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,920,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)