Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 383 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.756 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,422,953 ₦ (R$ 14,556) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 189,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Córdoba costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)