Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.348 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,557,294 ₦ (R$ 16,163) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)