Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 265 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 96.480 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,516,472 ₦ (R$ 15,718) in São Carlos.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)