Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 443 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 109.291 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,074,811 ₦ (R$ 18,984) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)