Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 491 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 108.472 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,212,609 ₦ (R$ 20,398) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)