Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.199 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,279,613 ₦ (R$ 23,453) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (28 minutes ago)