Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 462 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.066 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,012,424 ₦ (R$ 27,620) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,930,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $350 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (11 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)