Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 503 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 99.141 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,877,165 ₦ (R$ 18,934) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,490,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)