Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,758 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.226 NGN / DOP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,749,656 ₦ (RD$ 242,117) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)