Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 737 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.614 NGN / DOP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,935,435 ₦ (RD$ 292,623) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)