Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.819 NGN / DOP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,988,791 ₦ (RD$ 291,668) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)