Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 955 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.352 NGN / DOP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,016,319 ₦ (RD$ 274,253) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)