Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,633 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.266 NGN / DOP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,737,505 ₦ (RD$ 239,139) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 3 hours ago)