Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.349 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,047,481 ₦ (R$ 21,251) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,910,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)