Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 105.421 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,874,664 ₦ (R$ 17,783) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)