Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 448 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.479 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,738,817 ₦ (R$ 18,211) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)