Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 115.970 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,552,286 ₦ (R$ 22,008) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,930,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)