Cost of living comparison between Santo André, Brazil and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.119 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,872,207 ₦ (R$ 21,246) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)