Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.514 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,707,264 ₦ (R$ 17,508) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (37 minutes ago)