Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.319 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,451,686 ₦ (Php229,735) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)