Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.275 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,506,070 ₦ (Php240,015) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)