Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.106 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,466,672 ₦ (Php206,395) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)