Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.880 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,950,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,634,642 ₦ (Php237,602) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (29 minutes ago)