Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.345 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,480,521 ₦ (Php233,334) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)