Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.740 NGN / ARS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 36% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,050,613 ₦ (ARS $53,222) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)