Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.738 NGN / ARS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,120,572 ₦ (ARS $56,772) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)