Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.175 NGN / ARS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 39% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,140,821 ₦ (ARS $56,547) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Agadir costs 12 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)