Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.687 NGN / DOP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,696,382 ₦ (RD$ 253,672) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)