Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.413 NGN / DOP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,868,043 ₦ (RD$ 252,001) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (28 minutes ago)