Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 359.000 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,759,762 ₦ (4,902 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $7,624 (about 1 hour ago)