Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 355.000 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,143,853 ₦ (6,039 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)