Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.634 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,147,696 ₦ (€6,418) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 5,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)