Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.230 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,093,922 ₦ (€6,136) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)