Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 339.532 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,007,835 ₦ (€5,914) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)