Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 391 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 439.101 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,591,818 ₦ (€5,903) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)