Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 441.954 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,332,185 ₦ (€5,277) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)