Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cali, Colombia and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10182 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 34% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,558,418 ₦ (COL$15,306,250) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (27 minutes ago)