Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,642 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.599 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,882,870 ₦ (CH$3,145,345) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$989 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (28 minutes ago)