Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,527 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48220 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,903,615 ₦ (CH$3,947,735) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (37 minutes ago)