Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,730 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48342 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,214,746 ₦ (CH$4,581,432) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)