Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,478 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.566 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,740,473 ₦ (CH$3,074,853) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)