Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,928 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.565 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,198,411 ₦ (CH$3,892,435) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,910,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)