Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 415.389 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,714,356 ₦ (€6,534) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,920,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (43 minutes ago)