Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Santa Teresa have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.580 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 16% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,258,299 ₦ (Bs 71,511) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (about 1 hour ago)