Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Santa Teresa have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.716 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 17% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,190,686 ₦ (Bs 69,072) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)