Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00538 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 54% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 680,849 ₦ (Bs 126,630,402) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (33 minutes ago)