Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Santa Teresa have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.479 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 17% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,372,048 ₦ (Bs 75,354) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (30 minutes ago)