Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.813 NGN / ARS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,081,929 ₦ (ARS $54,608) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)