Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12146 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,940,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,465,666 ₦ (COL$12,067,045) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 2 hours ago)