Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 99.078 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,590,456 ₦ (R$ 16,053) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 500 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (41 minutes ago)