Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 110.749 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,985,635 ₦ (R$ 17,929) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (42 minutes ago)