Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 107.850 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,566,394 ₦ (R$ 14,524) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,520,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)