Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.705 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,021,679 ₦ (R$ 18,428) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,830,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)