Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.335 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,405,294 ₦ (R$ 14,291) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)