Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 404.112 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,503,612 ₦ (€6,195) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,810,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (12 minutes ago)