Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 418.628 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,603,867 ₦ (€6,220) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (44 minutes ago)